Taban accounting module (operational budgeting and cost calculation)
Management accounting is the unit of analyzing and preparing business financial information. The management accountant helps the company's financial direction by providing strategic and reliable information to the company's managers. It also introduces programs to create new profitable targets and set up contracts and new ways to earn money. Therefore, the main purpose of management accounting is to measure and evaluate the company's financial situation.
After that, it is time to evaluate the financial data and estimate the defect or time limit and their size. The management accountant helps the organization not deviate from its growth path and move in the right direction towards its goals. In other words, management accounting assures business owners of the profitability and optimality of current conditions.
Since management accounting needs a large amount of information to calculate the cost price and then forecast the budget for future periods, Taban's management accounting cloud system is designed using SaaS (multi-tenant) capabilities. As much as possible, the information can be transferred from the account setting subsystem and the rest of the required information can be added to the system.
The features of this system are:
The definitions are:
- Definition of resources and cost
- Definition of cost issues
- Definition of services and strategic plans
- Defining types of resource and activity drivers
- Definition of measurement units
- Defining the formula to create calculation stimuli
- Registration of cost documents
- Save the calculation done
- Calculate the cost price in different time periods
- Calculation based on fixed and variable costs
- Assign resources to activities
- Assignment of activities to other activities and cost subjects
- Assigning direct costs to cost objects
- Assignment of activities to services
- Assignment of services to applications
- Assignment of programs to strategic goals
- Assigning stimuli to cost subjects